Re: mailing list archives

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 will@phototropia.org wrote:

> 1)     Before asking any questions specifically, I'd like to read the
> archives to see what has been asked before.  Is there an archives I can
> read?

Hi all,

The mailing list archives can be read here:

  http://math.holycross.edu/~ahwang/epix/mailing_list/threads.html

After a cursory web search, I settled on MHonArc to convert the list; it
was quick and didn't require system privileges. The archive will update
weekly (i.e., more than once per message. :)

I plan not to publish this URL anywhere (except here), since posts contain
harvestable email addresses. For the same reason, please don't link to
this URL from a publically-accessible web page.

Thanks,
Andy

Andrew D. Hwang			ahwang@mathcs.holycross.edu
Department of Math and CS	http://math.holycross.edu/~ahwang
College of the Holy Cross	(508) 793-2458 (Office: 320 Swords)
Worcester, MA, 01610-2395	(508) 793-3530 (fax)