Re: mailing list archives

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 will@phototropia.org wrote:

> 1)     Before asking any questions specifically, I'd like to read the
> archives to see what has been asked before.  Is there an archives I can
> read?
> 2)I deleted the messages from the list, and am unsure the address to use
> to ask questions to the list if this is not it.

Hi Will,

This is currently the only epix mailing list; please feel free to ask user
questions. :) There's no archive of the list, but I'll have a look around
to see what archiving software is available that can be installed by an
ordinary user.

Best,
Andy

Andrew D. Hwang			ahwang@mathcs.holycross.edu
Department of Math and CS	http://math.holycross.edu/~ahwang
College of the Holy Cross	(508) 793-2458 (Office: 320 Swords)
Worcester, MA, 01610-2395	(508) 793-3530 (fax)