Re: Pre-release

"Andrew D. Hwang" <ahwang@mathcs.holycross.edu> writes:

>> This is minorly bothersome, since they were two-dimensional. [...]
>>
> Agreed. Probably points will come to be called "Point"s (or even "P"s).
> The current naming has grown ("like a fungus", one might legitimately
> say),

I assume the naming grows as the functionality grows.  That strikes
me as a good thing.  A fungus, on the other hand, is usually a bad
thing.  (Although:  Q: Why does everyone like Mr. Mushroom?  A:
Because he's a fungi!)

> but is designed in TNG. For now, you can put the line

TNG?  As in ST:TNG?

> typedef triple point; // pick a convenient alias :)

Cool!

> in epix.h after the declaration of the <triple> class (or in each input
> preamble, ugh...)

I put it in my configuration file, which includes all my personal
customizations.  Every file has a
#include "jpb-epix.h"
near the beginning.  I would think most people would have such a file
(?)

Jay