Re: Draft specification

I've read the draft.  Not too surprisingly, the reasons I use ePiX
are the same as the reasons ePiX was written.
Version 0.9 looks like it will be extremely impressive.
The only question about the draft that I have (and it's only a
question, not anything else) is why points and vectors will be
separate entities.  Being able to add points, etc., strikes me as
being occasionally useful; for example, when you want to find the
point halfway between them.  (I realize such things can be done using
vectors, also; I guess it's the difference between
(1/2)(P+Q) and P + (1/2)vector(P,Q).)

Well, now I'm looking forward to version 0.9 more than ever...

Jay