New release (v0.8.8rc6)

There's finally an ePiX namespace; files must now start with

#include <epix.h>
using namespace std;
using namespace ePiX;

If the mixed capitals are an annoying contravention of naming, please let
me know and I'll change the name to "epix" before the final release.

The wrapper script's handling of input file extensions has been
consolidated and streamlined, and "epx" is now a recognized extension. To
swing this, compilation is done in a temporary directory. Other extensions
can be added easily by modifying the variable EPIX_EXTENSIONS in (pr)epix.
The new extension should facilitate creation of input files with emacs,
since emacs can now recognize that the file is an ePiX source file by
extension and automatically insert preamble commands, etc.

There's a small bug that doesn't affect usability: On systems without
"mktemp" (e.g., Solaris), the script issues a harmless error message. I'll
fix this immediately, but it's too much hassle to re-pack and upload a new
tarball just for this bug...

--Andy

Andrew D. Hwang			ahwang at mathcs dot holycross dot
edu Department of Math and CS	http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang
College of the Holy Cross	(508) 793-2458 (Office: 320 Swords)
Worcester, MA, 01610-2395	(508) 793-3530 (fax)