Embarrassment of riches

Or rather, embarrassment at my inability to configure ezmlm.    3:

Lest it seem I've eliminated *external* spam at the cost of considerable
*internal* spam...there was a stray newline in the config file that
handles incoming posts. The "New release" posts were therefore not going
into the ether (as the documentation suggested) but into a queue waiting
for the posts to become deliverable. Ach...

If we all get *this* post five times there's a real problem. :)

Sorry for the multiple posts.

--A