College of the Holy Cross: ICPC 2022/3 NENA Programming Contest Site
- Address: 1 College Street, Worcester, MA 01610
- Location: Smith Labs 154 and 155 in the Integrated Science Center (Building 7) Campus Map
- Parking: Free visitor parking is available between the Hogan Campus Center and the Luth Athletic Complex, which is accessible by entering Gate 7 from College Street or from McKeon Road (see https://www.holycross.edu/maps-directions-transportation-and-parking/parking).
- Contest Information (Saturday, 2/25):
- Registration will be from 10 AM–10:30 AM in the Smith Labs Atrium (in front of Smith Labs 154 and 155).
- Teams must bring their own laptop to use during the contest (only one laptop can be used per team). Your team may bring an additional monitor, which connects to the laptop your team is using. No other electronic devices with a motherboard, besides the team laptop will be allowed.
- See https://icpc.global/worldfinals/programming-environment for a list of allowed languages and IDEs for the contest.
- You will not be allowed to access any materials (paper or electronic) other than the language documentation linked from Kattis (an electronic resource) and a 25-page paper document that you can bring with you to the contest. No internet access is allowed other than Kattis or the language documentation.