NonEuclid Change History
- 1 - Clear Info Box on New:
- The info box is the area where user defined measurements are displayed.
Fixed bug that was not clearing the info box when the workspace was cleared.
- 2 - Degenerate Angles and Triangles:
- When the length of the legs of an angle or the length of the sides of a
triangle measure less then 0.001, then any measurements that the user has displayed of the angle or triangle are now displayed as ~degenerate (approximately degenerate).
- 1 - Swing:
- Updated Graphical User Interface from Java AWT to Java Swing. Not only does Swing provide a more modern look-and-feel, it is also far more robust across different operating systems, browsers and versions of Java.
- 2 - Cannot Move Point Message:
- Added error message that displays when the user tries to move a point that is not free to move because its location is completely determined by its rules of construction.
- 3 - Font Size:
- In the past there was separate menu control for text font size, label font size and point size. These have now been merged into a single control. This reduces configurability, but usually a user who wants to change one wants to change all three correspondingly.
- 4 - Update Script Files:
- When the user opens a script that was saved in an old format, NonEuclid now prompts the user.
- 5 - Remember Current Path:
- When the file open or save dialogs are used, NonEuclid now remembers the directory that was selected and defaults to that directory in future open and save dialogs for the reminder of the session.
- 6 - Show Points Checkbox:
- Added menu item to toggle display of points. In pervious version, display of a point could be turned off by setting the size to zero.
- 7 - Color Chooser:
- Replaced preset list of object colors with a Swing color chooser dialog.