How to plot polynomials

I've written a command-line-interface program that runs interactively and
produces an eepic file of a polynomial graph that can be included into
LaTeX/LyX documents.

It's not a replacement of epix, but I think it could be a nice way to get rid
of the requirement of the c++ compiler (although any decent operating system
should include one).

I decided to just handle polynomials. Arbitrary expressions means I have to
write a parser, and I didn't have the energy to do that. But the code is
GPLv2 (although my style of programming is not the best since I was working
very late last night on this and with some beer, you get the picture) so it
can be extended if you can understand it.

I've included a postscript document that explains how to use it, menues are in
swedish, but there are not many interesting options to use.
Don't hesitate to send feedback.

Regards
Gunnar.