minimum C++ compiler in win32 environment?

Hello.
I'm thinking about trying to convert my coworkers into the beautiful world of
LaTeX/Postscript. For this I need to give them ePiX (creating graphs, etc.).
Unfortunatly they use MS Windows,  so I need to install mingw compiler or some
other c++ compiler.
What compiler should I use, MinGW is the one I'm looking at right now? What
files from the mingw installation can I remove to really keep it at minimum?
Any help on this would be very helpful

Regards,
Gunnar.