Beginner questions...

Hi all,

Just started using epix and it seems awesome. A very nice
design and a great idea! :)
The samples left me breathless however, when I try to create
some images to my own use I get stuck with questions.

Here are some of them:
1 - Once I use dashed(); how can I specify that the lines
should stop being dashed and go back to normal?
2 - How can I specify a polygon by its vertices, is it possible?
3 - How can I shade a region between two lines?
4 - How can I make a dashed grid. using dashed(), before grid()
does not work!

Using stable 1.0.0.

This will already help me a lot! Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm