Re: bug in ePiX 1.0.4

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005, Andrew D. Hwang wrote:

Interestingly, I can't reproduce the problem; the red quadrilateral
appears correctly when I compile your file, and the eepic files differ in
the expected way. My guess would be that ps2epsi is cropping the two-color
figure too closely for some reason. (Or...did you perhaps replace ps2epsi
with ps2eps or another conversion script?)

OK, Andy, this is the problem with my ps2epsi (or rather ghostscript version I use). If I use ps2eps (Perl script by Bless) everything is OK. I used ps2eps before, but after installing ePiX-1.0.4 instalation script rewritten my elaps script. I have to change this!

Best wishes,
               Ryszard

--
      Ryszard Tanas                       <mailto:tanas@kielich.amu.edu.pl>