Re: New Release (V1.0.0)

> Version 1.0.0 is finally available for download.

Woo-Hoo!  A 1.0.0 release!

> As mentioned earlier, I plan not to devote much more energy to 1.x, (which
> I feel works but contains serious design limitations), instead focusing on
> the re-implementation (a.k.a. TNG, or Version 2.x).

Even with the limitations, it's always done what I needed it to do,
and it's gotten more powerful since I needed to make any serious
diagrams.

> If there are problems with this release, please let me know; I'll hold off
> on uploading to CTAN and announcing on freshmeat for a bit.

I'll run it through some tests as soon as I get a little ahead in my
classes or need to draw a picture...

> Best wishes for the new academic year!

Best wishes to you, too.
It's the big year, isn't it?