Re: New release (v0.8.11rc9)

"Andrew D. Hwang" <ahwang@mathcs.holycross.edu> writes:

> A new unstable release of ePiX is available.

Well, it's nice to see things are moving along.
And it's pretty neat that ePiX is part of Gentoo...

> While I expect this release should be fun to play with, I don't
> recommend using it for "real" figures yet.

Yeah, of course.  But since I only have one copy of ePiX around at a
time, I always use the latest (possibly) buggy version.  They're more
fun, anyhow.

In any version, though, is there a slick way of getting solid
arrowheads?

> The Future
> ---
>
> Plotting has been completely re-implemented, as a practice run for The New
> Version.

Speaking of The New Version, didn't there used to be a document on it
on the website?  I don't remember that much about it; how close will
xp files for The Current Version come to working with The New Version?

Jay