ePiX problems

Dear Andrew,

I was trying your nice program ePiX to draw some pictures and I found some
problems. I do not know if these are just my problems because I do
something wrong, or maybe these are some bugs?
I tried version 0.8.11.rc2 under Debian Linux, gcc version 3.3.2,
Ghostscript 8.11

I have found that:
1. function circle() does not work. I get message about syntax error
2. arrow() does not respect color declaration and is black
3. I have to repeat color declarations before drawing each object
   otherwise the next object is black
4. I tried function stretch() together with dashed() to get the same
   length of a dash and empty space but I failed to get it

Despite the problems I was able to produce some nice pictures, but it
would be great to avoid such problems.

Best wishes,
                     Ryszard

--