ePiX on Savannah

Some 0.9 source code is finally on Savannah, the (non)gnu CVS server:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/epix/epix/

(The double directory name is probably my fault...)

The existing code does nothing useful yet (except compile:). The latest
design document is in the 0.9/doc directory, and the present files are a
bare sketch of an implementation. (The design document contains a list of
files that the project will eventually contain, organized as a tree. This
figure is not wholly accurate, but I haven't gotten around to fixing it.)

Co-authors are essentially a necessity for further work; please contact me
by email if you're interested in coding and/or designing.

Best wishes for the coming academic year!

--Andy

Andrew D. Hwang			ahwang at mathcs dot holycross dot edu
Department of Math and CS	http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang
College of the Holy Cross	(508) 793-2458 (Office: 320 Swords)
Worcester, MA, 01610-2395	(508) 793-3530 (fax)