ePiX and gcc-3.2

Hi there,

I joined the list today, so I do not know if this question already came
up: ePiX won't compile with gcc-3.2.x because gcc now treats the former
warning "cannot pass objects of type `ePiX::triple' through `...' " as
an error. This happens during the compilation of objects.cc in version
0.8.10 (and iirc as well in 0.8.11rc1). If anybody is interested I can
provide a simple patch to allow compilation (although functionality is
not tested at all :)
Bye, Thorsten.