Revised Specification

The latest version of the design (completely re-written, and -- I hope --
starting to look like an actual design:) is at

  http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang/software/spec0.9-0.4.txt

While I'm of course responsible for any errors and naive design gaffs,
Robin Blume-Kohout contributed heavily to the design. This is still a
fine time to suggest features (user interface, program structure, or
implementation details), but I'm optimistic that the design is converging.
(That said, the present design is still a first-order approximation, and
is not linked from the project page, since that would cause the file to
get archived by search engines.)

On a separate thread, the freshmeat screenshot is new; see also

  http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang/software/images/oscillator.png

(The "data" are wholly fabricated...) Please feel free to email sample
source files for the screenshots page, especially if they illustrate
features that other software cannot easily produce.

--Andy

Andrew D. Hwang			ahwang at mathcs dot holycross dot edu
Department of Math and CS	http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang
College of the Holy Cross	(508) 793-2458 (Office: 320 Swords)
Worcester, MA, 01610-2395	(508) 793-3530 (fax)