Addition: ePiX

Your entry ePiX has been added to

http://www.linuxlinks.com/

It will appear after the next update (under 24 hours), and is listed in
both the category "Software/Scientific/Statistics_and_Graphing" and in the What's New section,
http://www.linuxlinks.com/New/

To keep our database accurate we would appreciate it if you would let
us know of any changes to your listing, including any change in URL.

Additionally, new versions of ePiX can be announced on our news service
http://www.linuxlinks.com/portal/news/

If you haven't already done so, you are more than welcome to add a
reciprocal link to us.

Regards,
Steve Emms
Portal Manager