Re: New release (v0.8.7rc9)

>> No matter what input file I use, I get the same error:
>>
>> ~ $ epix simple.c
>> In file included from simple.c:2: /usr/include/epix.h:1045:
>> declaration of `int abs(int)' throws different
>>    exceptions
>> /usr/include/stdlib.h:740: than previous declaration `int abs(int) throw ()'
>> epix: ERROR: Compilation failed
>> ~ $
>>
> Jay,
>
> Perhaps it's time for me to remove "abs" from functions.cc; Andrew
> Sterian has noted that Python provides a superior version, and I
> believe C++ does, as well. My guess is that the new compiler (you're
> using gcc 3.1, right?)  doesn't like my naive version... :)

Oh, I meant to include that information.
Yes, I'm using the new compiler (gcc 3.2, actually).  I took your
suggestion (about functions.cc and functions.h), and it works now.

However, elaps isn't working.  When I try it on someanything (say the
same sample.c file), I get the error

jay> elaps simple.c
/usr/bin/elaps: line 81: ./epix: No such file or directory
elaps: ERROR: Can't create .eepic file
jay>

Line 81 in elaps is

    ./epix $@ $ELAPS_TEMP_EEPIC 1> /dev/null ||

without the ./ at the beginning, it works fine.

Jay